Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shattered my apple when I met Jacques in my ruby pumps

Ruby Pumps, You don't know Jacques!, Black shatter & Big apple red

You don't know Jacques! - Creme chocolatey brown

Big Apple Red -The perfect red

Black Shatter - A crackling black
So recently went on a shopping spree and indulged myself with all these new nail polishes. I chose the two classics Big Apple Red and You don't know Jacques because they're staples in any nail polish collections as well as the Ruby Pumps from china glaze because they're so sparkly and finally Black Shatter, BECAUSE IT'S BLACK SHATTER!


Here is a pick of the black shatter over, ruby pumps and big apple red.
The trick is to put the shatter on really lightly, which failed for the pinky and ring finger lol

No comments:

Post a Comment